Chinese Student Visa – The Process
As a fully-accredited Chinese language school, LTL can issue invitation letters for your Chinese student visa within 24 hours of your booking.
You will then have to apply at your local Chinese embassy or visa centre with your passport, a completed application form and our LTL Mandarin School invitation documents. Some embassies may require additional documents, though in our experience this is usually not the case.
Depending on the embassy, processing times can be anything between 24 hours and several weeks.
- LTL is a fully-accredited school
- Student visa invitations provided
- Years of experience in the field
- Friendly and reliable staff to help
- Less than 24h processing time
- Visa support and advice
Note: Visa invitations for study in Beijing can only be issued to full time Chinese language students.