Our Super Flexible Chinese program is China’s best option for learning Mandarin if you’re someone who has a busy and unpredictable schedule. You can cancel classes with only two hours’ notice, arrange a lesson only six hours in advance and can study anywhere in Beijing at any time for any duration you want. If you often go on last-minute business trips, if your position often requires you to work overtime or if you otherwise need to adjust your study schedule frequently, then this program is the program for you.
The LTL Quality Guarantee
The Super Flexible program is not only extremely flexible and convenient, but also taught by professional full-time Chinese language instructors. That means we do not just “teach some Chinese” but make sure we understand your current language level and learning targets properly first. We then choose a suitable teacher and study materials for you and prepare properly for your course.
This means you’re guaranteed to make quick Chinese language progress – however, the planning involved is also a lot of work. For that reason we do not offer trial classes to “try out” a teacher. We need our students to commit to us like we commit to them. We do employ Beijing’s best teachers (and pay them accordingly) and are very proud of the teaching quality that comes with this.
Not sure yet? We only require students to pay us after their third hour of class. If for some reason during those first three hours of class a student decides that we did not live up to expectations, the student owes us no money and all lessons so far are free of charge.
Flexible Chinese Classes in Beijing – Prices
Please see the following table for the Super Flexible class pricing:
|Number of hours
|Price in CNY
If you are looking to save money, check out our standard 1-on-1 Mandarin lessons in Beijing, that offer a lower price for a bit less flexibility.
- A full time professional Chinese language teacher that adjusts to your schedule.
- Free class cancellation (as many hours as you want)
- Only two hours’ notice during working hours to cancel a class
- Only six hours’ notice during working hours to schedule a class
- Study anywhere in Beijing
- Within the fourth ring road there are no transport charges. For classes further away, a transport charge might apply depending on the location.
- Classes can be as short as one hour or as long as six hours
- Study at any time from 8am to 9pm, seven days a week. Earlier or later classes might be possible depending on availability.
Prompt payment: We are good at teaching Chinese and that is what we like to focus on. Our prices therefore do not include the cost of us having to chase after students to pay. As we don’t think it is fair to charge all students for the time needed to chase up a few late payers, prices above already include a 5% prompt payment discount for everyone. Payment is due at the latest on the day that you took your third hour of class. If your payment is late, you will have to pay 5% more.